Every month Indie Disco offers you an exclusive Guest Mix from some of the most interesting indie rock, post-punk, shoegaze, and electronic artists. Today’s exclusive mix comes from Cinemascope, aka the darkwave one man project of dark alternative DJ and concert promoter Leo Skiadas.
His nocturnal pastiche of post-punk, synthpop, indie rock, and coldwave effectively fuses The Cure‘s dreamy soundscapes and Arcade Fire‘s passionate orchestrations with Morten Harket‘s wondrous falsetto and Tobi O’Candi‘s seductive baritone vocals. Add to the mix the stark sonics of Leo’s Sounds Of Revelation, taken from his upcoming debut album Stains Of love on Other Voices Records, and you have a winner. Enjoy!
- The Chameleons – View From A Hill
- Cinemascope – Sounds Of Revelation
- O. Children – Ruins
- The Exploding Boy – Torn
- Kontravoid – Native State
- Trust – Dressed For Space
- Xmal Deutschland – Qual (12″ Version)
- A Second Of June – Sleep Widow
- Arcade Fire – Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
- a-ha – Scoundrel Days
- Clan of Xymox – No Words
- Fad Gadget – Back To Nature
- The Cure – Plainsong